Home > About Us > General Guidelines
Respect for our Nation and our School
- Pupils who are Singapore citizens must sing the National Anthem and take the Pledge.
- Pupils will take the Pledge with the right fist placed over the heart.
- Pupils who are not Singapore citizens must remain silent and stand at attention during the daily assemblies.
All Pupils MUST
- Uphold the school’s core values of Responsibility, Respect, Humility, Resilience and Care.
- Be punctual for school and all school activities.
- Be polite, well-mannered and respectful towards others at all times.
- Keep the school premises clean and tidy at all times.
Examination/ Test Rules
- All school rules must be observed.
- Only essential writing materials are allowed on pupils’ desk while examination is in progress.
- All bags, files and books must be left outside the classroom.
- Pupils must produce a medical certificate if they are absent from a class test or examination.
- Pupils must not talk, whisper, do hand signaling or any form of non-verbal communication during examination.
- Pupils found cheating or attempting to cheat during an examination will be dealt with severely and may be given a ‘zero’ mark for the respective paper.
Attire & Appearance
- All pupils must be smart, neat and tidy in their appearance at all times.
- Pupils are to wear the prescribed uniform (with their name tags) at all times. No modification to the uniform is allowed.
- Dyeing/tinting/ hair extension and fanciful hairstyles are NOT allowed.
- All pupils must be in PE attire during PE lessons. (Only P1 and P2 pupils are allowed to be in their PE attire for the entire day.)
Refer to our handbook Page 9 for details.
Emergency Evacuation ProcedureWarning signal : Prolonged ringing of the siren.
Action : When the alarm is activated, follow the instructions below :
- Stop work immediately
- Switch off all lights and fans
- Line up in twos under the supervision of the teacher
- Move off as directed by the teacher
- Assemble in an orderly manner at the designated assembly area
- Listen for further instructions